Summer Solstice Kundalini Yoga Retreat – A Thousand Suns
A Thousand Suns – Summer Solstice Kundalini Yoga Retreat is a 4-day spiritual gathering in the Algarve Coastal Mountains.
It is a great opportunity to tap into the unlimited potential of your spiritual energy, connect to your inner self and create new possibilities in your life.
What is Included?
- 3 Nights, 4 Days Retreat in the quiet Serra de Monchique in Algarve, Portugal
- Opening and closing Summer Solstice Ceremony
- Daily Kundalini Yoga + Meditation + Gong Experience
- 3 daily healthy/cleansing vegetarian meals
- Shared double bedrooms
- Bazar and activities
- Walking in nature
- Ashram environment
- International spiritual community
- A drug/alcohol/smoke-free retreat
- The retreat will be delivered in English and Portuguese
Retreat Fee: €290 (transport not included)
What Should I Bring?
- Comfortable White Layered Clothing Appropriate for Yoga, Meditation, Movement, and Walking in Nature.
- Sandals and Shoes for Walking in Nature
- Personal Toiletries
- Flat Sheet, Fitted Sheet, Comforter or Sleeping Bag and Bath Towel
- Yoga Mat (Sheepskin + Meditation Cushion if you wish)
- Water Bottle
- Notebook + Pen
- No ATM available, so just bring the necessary in case you want to do local shopping
How do I plan my trip?
BY AIR: Faro Airport (Portugal) is the closest airport which is just over one hour drive from Monchique and from the retreat center
BY CAR: Pick up point in Monchique, Algarve, Portugal (more details will be provided after booking)
BY BUS: From Faro Airport (Portugal) take a bus to Monchique Village (www.hoppa.com is one option check their website)
Check-In: Thursday Afternoon, 21st of June 2018
Check-Out: Sunday Afternoon, 24th of June 2018
Can I book 1-day retreat?
For energy reasons, you are invited to stay for the full retreat and accomplish the full program.
Where is this retreat?
This retreat will take place at Karuna Retreat Center in Monchique
Terms and conditions:
Yogis must ensure that she/he is medically and physically fit and able to participate in all activities. All yogis are advised to seek doctor's advice if practicing yoga. We are not liable for any injuries to the yogi in her/his use of retreat facilitiesor participation in yoga and extra activities. Yogis must always stop and rest if feeling any pain or sickness and inform the teacher of any previous injuries or pregnancy. We don't take any responsibility for loss or damage of personal possessions or valuables. We recommend that all yogis have adequate travel, cancellation and medical insurance for the duration of the trip. Non-refundable retreat.
Simply enter the number of people and click 'Add to basket'.
28 in stock